- Does your organization have a current strategic plan?
- Is your organizational vision, mission, and other guiding tenets outdated and in need of updating?
- Do your leaders have a true picture of your organizational position?
- Does the daily work in your organization match the interests and expectations of your community?
- Is there a clear view of where your organization is today and where it plans to go in the future?
- Does your organization need outside assistance in developing a comprehensive and effective strategic plan?
Organizations need strategic plans in order to provide a solid foundation for their members and a daily blueprint for fulfilling the organizational vision. Just as no two organizations are alike, there is no one structure or process best for strategic plan development. Therefore, we have developed the E³ 10-Phase Strategic Planning Process, which is extremely customizable to each customer’s needs and budgets. We assist with projects having an end-goal as simple as a one-page document to those with a goal to develop an in-depth, long-range strategic plan.